Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello World

Hello blogging world.

I decided, through the encouragement of a regular at work (thanks George), that I should create a blog. I am, in fact, in the Communications field. While I have not entered the job market yet, as I have two years of my Master's to complete first, George and I figured this will help me keep me skills sharp and stay in touch with the techno-world that the Communication field has created.

I have not had a blog since high school. I was one of the kids that had a greatestjournal/ livejournal to post my emotional high school drama over the internet. After I got tired of that, I stopped writing on the internet. Now, 6 years later, I feel I have matured (a least a little).

Let's try this whole blogging thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment